Social Events Page
Welcome to the Marlin’s Social Event Page!
We are excited for our season to start and have many exciting social events planned!
Here’s what we have lined up so far. Sign-Up links coming soon.
- May 9 – Season Kick Off and Parent Meeting (6:00-9:00 PM) This first all-club event gives Marlins families (new and old) the chance to meet our coaching team and find out details about the upcoming season. The parent meeting will take place while kids are swimming, followed by a pot-luck dinner. 6:00-7:30 Michener Pool, 6:00-9:00 Michener Gym.
- May 23– Endurance Swim #1 (6:00-8:30) Michener Pool: Ice Cream Social
- May 24 – Endurance Swim #2 (4:00-6:30) Recreation Center
- June 6 – Mini Meet (6:00-8:30) Michener Pool. Our mini meet is the first meet of the year.
- June 16– Marlins Swim Meet Raffle/Snack Table (6:30AM-4:00 PM) Details on the Marlins meet can be found on the meet tab and from your swimmer’s coaches later this season. The Social committee is looking for help running the raffle table. The success of our raffle table helps offset the cost associated with running the meet. Plus, by signing up you are guaranteed a prime viewing spot to watch the races!
- July 13 –Pancake Breakfast Just in time to kick off a week of Westerner Days, Marlins Swim Club brings you our very own Pancake Breakfast!!! Bring your family, a picnic blanket and camping chairs and join us for breakfast immediately after the morning swim at the rec center. THIS EVENT IS WEATHER PERMITTING!
- July 25 –Endurance Swim #3 and Freezies Michener pool (4:30-7:30) What better way to replenish after our third Endurance Swim than with FREEZIES!
- August 10– Survivor Day and Spaghetti Breakfast (9:00-12:00 PM Sportsman Room Rec Center) Survivor Day and the Spaghetti Breakfast may just be one of the BEST events of the Marlins season! This pot-luck style event is swimmers only (but they eat a TON!).
- August 15th– End of Season Banquet and AGM (5:00PM-9:00 PM) Join us in recognizing the success of our swimmers at this, our last event of the swim season! This is an All CLUB event so we ask each family to bring something, we’ll supply dessert!!!
If you have any questions please contact our Social Committee: socialRDMarlins@gmail.com