If you opt to participate in fundraising, then you will be asked to submit ONE $250/swimmer non-dated deposit plus $200 for each bingo. If for some reason you are unable to fulfill your fundraising commitment, we will cash your cheque(s) to make up for the registration costs. When you complete your fundraising requirements, we will return your cheque(s) to you.
- You may choose to participate in any/all of the fundraising options to the amount $250. You are not committed to choosing only one activity but can mix and match. You have MANY fundraising activities to participate in.
- You may opt to “pay out” the fundraising requirement in the form of ONE dated $250 cheque per swimmer. Cheques are payable to Red Deer Marlins.
- You may choose to partially fundraise and “payout” the balance.
2020 Fundraising Options – More information will be provided at the start of the swim season
- Grocery Cards – March to August
- Kernels Popcorn – June
- Bottle Drive – Date TBD
- Spolumbo Sausage – Spring date TBA
- Highway Cleanup – May 2 (with alternate date following weekend)
- Meadowbrook Flowers – Orders to be placed by April 20. Delivery will be during the week prior to Mother’s Day.
- Sponsorship Opportunities – see Fundraising Committee/President for more information.
Current Fundraising Opportunities
Grocery Gift Card orders will be placed monthly from March to August. Use the online order form to place your order by the 10th of each month. Once submitted please contact Jessica to arrange payment.
Please fill out this linked form to order your grocery cards.
Fill in the number of each type of card that you wish to order.
You may order Sobey’s and/or Save On and/or Co-op grocery cards. These are found on separate pages in this form.
If you make a mistake or need help to change your order, please contact Jessica firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orders must be submitted by 6pm the 10th of each month.
Money and order forms due to Jessica Blurton, 77 Darling Crescent. 403-877-5033